Copies, as available, of the FLRA publications listed below, may be obtained by calling 202-218-7975.
To locate a library near you that has FLRA publications, visit the Federal Depository Library Service web page. Click on "Search for What's in Depository Collections." Enter "Federal Labor Relations Authority" (include quotation marks) in the box below "Enter search term(s)" and press the Submit button.
Some FLRA Legal publications are also available through the U.S. Government Online Bookstore, or by contacting:
U. S. Government Printing Office
732 North Capitol Street, NW,
Washington, DC 20401
202-512-1239, Fax: 202-512-1612.
- Authority Decisions
- Federal Service Impasses Panel Decisions
- Federal Service Labor Management Relations Statute
- FLRA Rules and Regulations
- "FLRA 20 Years 1979 - 1999"
- "The FLRA . . .What's it All About?"
- "The FLRA at a Glance"
- FLRA Information Guidebook
- Electronic Reading Room with Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Reports
- Guide to the Federal Service Labor Management Relations Statute
- "A GUIDE: To Dispute Resolution Procedures Used by the Federal Service Impasses Panel" (submitted Oct. 14, 1999)
- Guide to the FLRA Negotiability Appeals Process